1) Signup team and make team deposit (if applicable).
2) Make sure teammates have paid their share of the team fee (can be reviewed in DASH Online) before the second game of the season.
3) Build roster, invite teammates to roster and manage changes to roster throughout the season
4) Communicate any league information to the team.
5) Communicate regularly with team including discussing schedule and confirming who will be attending the next game(s).
6) Make sure all teammates check-in with the coordinators at the games.
7) Confirm that any teammates that will be playing in the tournament have played and checked in at least ONE regular season game.
8) Check their tournament eligibility in DASH Online (there will be an E beside their name once they’ve checked in during the season) before the day of the tournament. Contact SportsLink with any issues regarding rosters or eligibility as soon as you notice a discrepancy.
9) Notify team of special events.
10) Communicate and familiarize team with game rules.
11) Communicate inclement weather number and procedures with teammates. Help communicate to team in the event of a game cancellation
12) Notify SportsLink in advance if team may have to forfeit or play under special circumstances.
13) Notify SportsLink of any changes in contact information (e-mail and phone number).
14) Communicate concerns and/or suggestions to InterLink on how to make the leagues better.
15) Enjoy the games and lead your team to VICTORY!
16) If your team wins a division, communicate shirt sizes for championship shirts (or team trophy).